Friday 9 September 2016

மலரும் நினைவுகள் பாகம் II

          I love those school days when the worst betrayal to your best friend was going to bathroom (or) canteen without her.(or worse,going with a girl who your best friend slightly disliked..)
A big Hi to all my school buddies!!!
         My face book friends list is filled with my school and class mates whom I can not recognise even after their 100s of photos.I really wish to have known them better.I liked lots of people in school,but I couldn't be friends with them because of my (or) our serious ego problems.Evey thing in school was a competition and of course we were young and silly.
           This post is for the people who made my day in school and for whom I am genuinely fond of...


To R.K.Sridevi


The one person I was never friends with,but liked and loved all the same. I respect her. Its a big feat for me,because I can love people who love me but they have to earn my respect..Wish we were friends!!!!



To Lavanya Ravichandran


I love her home more than I love her. Her home and family were always kind to me and fun to hang out.She is one super partner to go shopping..We were not close friends in school but she helped me a lot during my college days and she gave me the confidence to go out alone for which I am grateful for.



To G.S.Vaishnavi


One friend I thought I couldn't imagine life without but still  drifted apart.I genuinely liked her and she was one friend with whom I didn't have any ego..MISS U VAISHU!!!



To Shenbagam


My best mate for 2 years in school..I hated her so much in the beginning but liked her so much after sometime..I was no fun in school. She made me laugh. We fought a lot but still school wouldn't be the same without her..



To Tamil


My frenimy,My first neighbourhood friend and enemy..We had ego clashes like hell..we were both comfortable saying 'I don't like you' to each others face.It was silly but we were equal and had nothing in common for us to be friends.But after school days I genuinely came to like her. Though we have no contact whatsoever,my childhood and school life couldn't be told with out her name.




To Lakshmi Priya


Or should I call her Ginny Priya?? The word 'sweet' comes to my mind whenever someone mentions her..her voice is sweet,the way she speaks is very sweet.We fought over silly things in school but laughed about it afterwards..My sweet Harry Potter and Korean Drama fanatic!!!! My school life with out you might be boring as boring as Azhagi serial!!!


My next post would be about my school teachers who made my life both hell and heaven..Take care.


1 comment:

  1. Good to see your article once again :)Its always gives great pleasure to think/enjoy/laugh about our school days :)I often think about writing blogs , but due to procrastination till now it remained only in thinking state. Kudos to your effort and time. Keep it up Dear..

    Now comes to our school days, I always admired your questioning skills.Got a chance to share the complete class room experience only in 10th std. We had very different tastes/priorities. We three of us (Tamil,you and me) going back to home by cycle :) :) I enjoyed a lot in my school. Thanks for being part of it :) With Love, Sridevi RK

    ReplyDelete