Tuesday 12 January 2016

Top 5 songs to listen when you are love sick

Sad melody songs affect our heart more than the happy ones..especially if we are away from our loved ones..Below are my top 5 songs whenever I feel love sick..
  
5. நெஞ்சாங்குழி ஏங்குதடி (நவீன சரஸ்வதி சபதம் )

Though relatively new,this song captured my heart for its lyrics and great atmosphere and Leads' chemistry..




4. தொடுவானம் (அனேகன் )
Though this song reminds me of many other songs, I love it for its lyrics and Hariharan's voice..

3.அன்புள்ள மன்னவனே (மேட்டுக்குடி)

Who said sad songs should be slow?? my favorite one..

2.பூங்காற்றிலே (உயிரே )

The lyrics literally  melt my heart..and of course ARR rocks..
1.காதல் ரோஜாவே (ரோஜா)
All time favorite and always top..


You can comment your favorite one;-))

2 comments:

  1. Dear.. Life without songs and Books .. I cant imagine.. Am crazy about the lyrics always :) The first 3 songs also my fav. Still gotta place in current mobile play lists :)

    I would also like to write more about the songs soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do..I can't imagine a day in my life with out music and reading..Thank you for the feedback.

    ReplyDelete